Saturday, January 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things for 1/8

Hi everyone! 
Sorry I've been so busy with my winter courses that I haven't had time to post in a few days. I thought I'd just make a little list of some of my favorite things :)


Nike Women's Air-Max Trainers
These are my favorite sneakers ever! They're absolutely amazing to workout with, and are much cuter than other brand's training shoes- don't you think?








Women's Health Magazine
This magazine is absolutely amazing! I'm always anticipating their next month's issue. It has the best articles and information. Trust me, you won't be able to put it down!
FUZE
What could be better? A post workout drink that actually tastes good and has ingredients proven to "slenderize" you? Too good to be true :) The tropical punch has 0g of sugar!






Toning Ball
This is one of the most versatile pieces of exercise equipment you can get. It's lightweight, but has dramatic effects on your body! You can use it while toning your abs, arms, or obliques.






-Brooke L

No comments:

Post a Comment