Monday, January 3, 2011

Sample Dishes for 12/3

Hi guys! I told you I'd upload some pictures of what my diet consists of on a typical day :)

I try to eat 6 times a day with small healthy foods
(even if I'm out running errands for the day I make sure to pack little plastic baggies with apple slices, almonds, baby carrots, etc). This maintains my energy level and keeps my metabolism up throughout the day, as opposed to eating three larger meals.

Remember to keep hydrated!
I drink so much more water when I have the Crystal Light packs that I can add to water bottles. I'm also a Green Tea addict (make sure it's diet so you're not consuming added sugar!).

After my breakfast of cereal & fruit:
   I had one medium sized Gala Apple cut into slices with a handful of Natural Almonds (non-salted)
 




Then a couple hours later for lunch:
I had a Strawberry Light&Fit yogurt and a Pink Grapefruit






Post workout: Veggie& Hummus plate-
Celery, Baby Carrots, Pico de Gallo, Classic Hummus, Organic Blue Corn Chips (non-salted)







Dinner: Salad- 
Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Yellow&Red Bell Peppers, Oinions, Cucumbers, with Italian Spritzer Dressing (1 calorie per spray!)






A few hours before bed I had a small apple cut into slices with a tbs of natural peanut butter.. my favorite :)

-Brooke L

No comments:

Post a Comment